We are excited to share this ideal holiday investment property in Duquesa Port, Malaga that has just been released for sale. With 2 bed 2 bath apartments available from only €142.000 & VAT, these are ideal investments as a holiday home or as a buy-to-rent opportunity.
About the Location:
Duquesa Port is a popular holiday destination and all year round resort. This stretch of coastline boasts fine sandy Blue Flag beaches. It is an area not as over-commercialised as many parts of the Costa del Sol. It is a bustling community, with a marina used by leisure crafts that attract residents and visitors of all ages and nationalities
Residencial Duquesa is a 5-minute walk from the Duquesa Marina and Sabinillas town centre, the beaches, shops, restaurants and several golf courses, including the exclusive Duquesa Golf and Country Club.
It is easily accessed via the N340 and coast road, travelling time is a convenient 30 minutes’ drive to Gibraltar and 50 minutes from Malaga international airport. A regular public bus service connects Puerto de la Duquesa with Sotogrande and Estepona to the West, and San Pedro de Alcantara, Puerto Banus and Marbella to the East.
About the Apartments:
The apartments are designed to maximise the sunshine lifestyle, with large patio doors that bathe the spacious sitting room with natural sunlight, whilst marble floors and pale indoor carpentry on the doors and frames add a further sense of light and texture.
The master bedrooms feature stylish en-suite bathrooms complete with a full size bathtub, and the guest bedroom is served by a good sized shower room.
Each property is offered with a fully fitted modern kitchen equipped with the latest Siemens appliances and benefits from a convenient separate laundry room.
Each apartment is equipped with a range of features to make life more comfortable, such as:
- a video entry phone,
- hot and cold air conditioning
- the option of a lockable store room and underground parking.
Selected homes have:
- 2 parking spaces.
- En-suite bathroom Marble floors
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pre-installed hot and cold air conditioning
- Pale wood interior carpentry
- Fitted wardrobes (master bedroom)
- Patio doors
- Private terrace
- Video entry phone
- Lockable store room
- Parking space
- Malaga airport – 50 minutes’ drive
- Golf – 5 minutes’ walk Beach – 5 minutes’ walk
- Duquesa Marina – 5 minutes’ walk
- Sabinillas town centre – 10 minutes’ walk
- Marbella and Puerto Banus – 30 minutes’ drive
Latest posts by Lisa Sadleir (see all)
- How To Save Money On Your Non Resident Mortgage In Spain - November 10, 2017
- Sometimes It’s Better Not To Purchase Property In Spain! - October 28, 2017
- How To Save Time and Money Buying Property in Spain - October 11, 2017