This lovely Finca in Mijas, Málaga, Spain is now only €330.000!
This well kept, 3 bed 2 bath, 185,98m2 built in a 2500m2 plot, bright and airy finca in Mijas Campo offers the best of both worlds. It allows you to enjoy country living without being secluded and you only a short distance from Fuengirola and all amenities.
This lovely Finca in Mijas is distributed over 2 floors as follows:
On the ground floor, there is an entrance hall, open plan living and dining room with a working fireplace. Patio doors mean you can enjoy the beautiful views and provide access to a porch and covered terrace area. The fully fitted kitchen has external access to the patio and boasts big windows allowing lots of natural light.
Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with en-suite, fitted wardrobes and entrance to a terrace overlooking the pool and surrounding area. There are two further bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and one family bathroom and terrace.
The finca offers plenty of external terraces and seating areas, a private pool, storage room, a garage for 2 cars and more parking space.
The 2500m2 plot is completely fenced and benefits from town water
Costs: IBI 593,02€ per year. Rubbish 64,79€ per year. Community Fees 180€ per year Year built 1965.
Distances: Services: 1.7km Beach 6.2km. Malaga Airport: 26,9km.
- Features: Aluminium windows, Casita, Completely Equipped Kitchen, Country, En suite bathroom, Fireplace, Fitted Kitchen, Fitted Wardrobes, For Sale, Garage, Garden and Pool View, Parking, Porch, Possibility of extension, Private pool, Renovation Needed, Rustic Style, Satellite TV, Some restoration needed, Storeroom, Swimming Pool, Terrace, Vegetable Garden, Wood Carpentry, Wooden doors
- Garden: Private
- Kitchen: Independent Kitchen
- Parking: Double Garage
- Pool: Private
- Location type: Countryside
- Views: Excellent, Garden, Hills, Mountains, Open, Panoramic, Pool
For more details or to arrange a viewing Contact Us now!
Latest posts by Lisa Sadleir (see all)
- FAQs About Buying Property in Malaga and Moving to Malaga - March 2, 2018
- 7 Tips for Negotiating the Best Price When Buying Property In Spain - January 17, 2018
- How To Save Money On Your Non Resident Mortgage In Spain - November 10, 2017