I would like to explain to you how my Property Finder Malaga services can help you.
- They save you time.
- They save you money.
- They will give you confidence.
- They will make your Spanish property search a much more enjoyable experience.
- I am a Property Finder.
- I am not an estate agent.
- I do not sell properties.
- I help you purchase properties.
- I know how to spot a lemon!
So, lets have a look at what a Property Finder is:
A Property Finder represents you, the buyer, in a property purchase. The term is more common in the United Kingdom. In the United States, the situation is referred to as buyer brokerage, and in Australia it is known as Buyer Advocacy.
Property Finders specialise in sourcing and negotiating the purchase of property on behalf of the buyer. A Property Finder develops an in-depth understanding of a client’s requirements and then helps find a property which best matches these requirements.
Property Finders /Buyers’ Agents originated in the United States during the early 1990s and have grown to become involved in over 67% of property transactions there. In recent years, stemming primarily from the relocation industry, property finders now have a prominent involvement in property purchases and rentals across Europe.
How will a Property Finder help you?
In a nutshell, a good Property Finder will:
- manage and lead the property search process, speaking to agents, private sellers and searching property portals (some of which are not public).
- filter out unsuitable properties so you only view those that match your criteria. This will save you a huge amount of time.
- have good working relationships with a network of selected estate agents. Estate agents like property finders because, as fellow professionals in property, neither has any interest in wasting the others time (for them it’s a job not a hobby).
- have quicker access to new properties agents are taking on and access to “off market” properties.
- have “Inside knowledge.” They know the area. They know the potential pitfalls. They can help you avoid buying a lemon.
- have negotiating tactics and skills. They will handle all conversations on your behalf and advise on which approach is best. They are unemotional (unlike you) and experienced at negotiating, so they won’t fall for the “there are lots of interested buyers” trick.
- get your offer taken more seriously, in a competitive property market
So, how much does a Property Finder Service cost?
Most Property Finders charge an upfront ‘retainer’ of a few hundred to a few thousand euros. This is to ensure you are a serious buyer and not a time-waster, the upfront payment guarantees the services, attention and hard work the property finder invests in your property search.
The Property Finder only really cover their expenses by taking this fee, so they will be committed to finding you a home as the “finders fee” they receive is often their real wage. That means they won’t waste your time, they will be working hard to get you a new home quickly.
Once you buy a property through a Property Finder, some of them will charge between 1% and 3% of the property value. This follows the Estate Agent model of charging a percentage of sale price. However, in some areas of Spain, the sales agent shares a commission with the property finder who should then charge less for their property finding services.
IMPORTANT: Before enlisting the help of a Property Finder, ensure you understand how their fee structure works. Request everything in writing and request receipts for any monies paid.
How much do My Property Finder Malaga services cost?
As a dedicated Property Finder, I request a retainer (€495) from you before I commence the property search.
A retainer is only requested once we have established a clear search criteria and I am confident we can find what you are looking for. I do not believe in promising what cannot be delivered. I will not waste your time.
We will be working as a team this requires mutual trust and understanding.
Upon successful completion of the property purchase, the final payment is paid. This is a pre-agreed amount, based on the property purchase price and other assistance required.
My Latest Testimonials:
“Having experienced the services provided by Lisa I can thoroughly recommend her. You might be surprised to find not all estate agents are there to help you. They tend to promote the properties that they want to sell rather than the one you wish to buy. However Lisa will converse with all the estate agents and will view the properties with you. Therefore will quickly pick-up on your requirements which saves time and money. Also she provides an abundance of information about the area from schools to restaurants plus everything else. The help continues after your purchase with recommendations of builders and furniture shops e.t.c. With good contacts (i.e. lawyers, currency dealers) and all are reliable and trustworthy. I was very fortunate to find Lisa and can’t imagine going through the whole experience of buying in Spain without her. I hate to say it ‘ she’s GREAT’.”
“We used Lisa and her company to assist us in finding our perfect Spanish holiday home. Lisa has a dedicated passion to make sure that we found our ideal apartment in a short space of time and we have no hesitation in recommending Lisa to anyone looking to purchase a property in Spain. Highly professional and attentive throughout the whole process”
Please be advised that I have a limited number of spaces each month. The sooner we start working together, the more successful and enjoyable your experience of buying property in Spain will be.
For further details on how I work as a Property Finder in the Malaga region, please visit our Where to Live in Malaga page HERE.
If you are looking for an ideal Spanish property in the Malaga and Costa del Sol region, CLICK HERE to contact me now.
If you are looking for an ideal Spanish property in a different area of Spain, contact the Spanish Property Network HERE.