Let us introduce you to our Property Finder Malaga services…
We look forward to helping you find your ideal property in the Malaga and Costa Del Sol region.
First of all, we would like to repeat the fact that we are not estate agents. We are property finders.
- We do not sell property.
- We help you to buy property.
We help you to find what you are looking for and provide invaluable experience that will save you not only time and money but also will help you avoid a lot of unnecessary complications.
What information do we need from you to start your property search?
- What areas of Malaga are you looking at?
- What kind of location would you prefer? e.g rural, coastal, town centre, village, holiday resort…
- What type of property are you looking for? a villa, townhouse, apartment
- How many bedrooms?
- How many bathrooms?
- What is your budget?
- How soon do you intend to buy?
- When are you available to visit?
- How can I contact you?
***All this information can be shared via the “Tell us what you are looking for …” button below!***
Once we have spoken ( we prefer to make direct contact to allow us to fully understand your requirements), we will agree a time schedule and start the search.
We will contact the best agents and private sellers in your search area to locate the most suitable properties for you. We will send recommended properties, based on your requirements. We will work together to prepare a shortlist of properties before your visit.
IMPORTANT: To avoid duplication and enjoy a smoother experience, I require you to book all your viewings via myself only. I can arrange viewings of any property you may find on the internet. If you find a property that is not featured on my website, simply send me the link and I will do the research for you and arrange a viewing if suitable. This allows me to offer you my property finding services at a very affordable rate.
As properties are often listed by several agents, many people waste viewing time by being taken to the same properties via different agents.
We will prevent this from happening to you!
We will assist you during your inspection visits and we will ensure you receive honest and essential information on each property. Remember, unlike estate agents, I work for you, not for the seller. If we think a property is unsuitable we will tell you and explain why.
If required, we will set up a meeting with an independent lawyer who will talk you through the property purchase process and answer any questions you may have. They will also give you the opportunity to give them power of attorney and leave the whole process in their hands.
- We will make it easy and understandable.
- We will save you time. We will save you money.
- We will find the property you’re looking for.
How much do Our Property Finder Malaga services cost?
As dedicated Property Finders, we request a retainer of €595 or €795, based on your chosen package, before we commence the property search.
A retainer is only requested once we have established clear search criteria and we are confident we can find what you are looking for. We do not believe in promising what cannot be delivered. We will not waste your time.
We will be working as a team this requires mutual trust and understanding.
Upon successful completion of the property purchase, the final payment is paid.
- WHEN SHOULD I SIGN UP FOR A PROPERTY FINDER PACKAGE? Our Malaga Property Finder packages are designed to make the whole purchase process as smooth and stress-free as possible. For this reason, as soon as you are ready to start your property search, it is advisable to sign up. Our services are bespoke and we have a limited number of packages available each year. Securing your package guarantees our assistance.
- MY TIME IS LIMITED AND I CANNOT VISIT SPAIN MANY TIMES BEFORE I PURCHASE. CAN YOU STILL HELP ME? Yes, of course! Our VIP Property Finder Spain package includes inspection trips to pre-agreed properties, by a member of our team. We will provide unbiased photographs and video visits for you. This is especially ideal if a suitable property comes on the market and you are unavailable to visit. Contact us to discuss a tailored package for your personal needs.
- SHOULD I SIGN UP BEFORE I HAVE A MORTGAGE APPROVED? Yes. As part of our service, we are able to assist you in securing mortgages for purchasing Spanish property. We can also recommend currency transfer companies and other money-saving professionals. We can assist you in deciding exactly how much you will need to borrow in order to secure your ideal property in Spain.
- IS THERE A MINIMUM BUDGET TO QUALIFY FOR THE SPAIN PROPERTY FINDER PACKAGE? We do not stipulate a minimum budget for the property finder packages however we need to be certain that what you are looking for is achievable with your budget. Once we are clear on expectations, you will sign a Property Finder agreement that states you will conduct your property search through us and agree that our minimum fee of €2500 (plus IVA) will be paid on securing your Spanish property. In most cases, our fees are covered by the listing agent however if due to your budget this is not the case then you will be required to pay the difference.
“Having experienced the services provided by Lisa I can thoroughly recommend her. You might be surprised to find not all estate agents are there to help you. They tend to promote the properties that they want to sell rather than the one you wish to buy. However, Lisa will converse with all the estate agents and will view the properties with you. Therefore will quickly pick-up on your requirements which saves time and money. Also, she provides an abundance of information about the area from schools to restaurants plus everything else. The help continues after your purchase with recommendations of builders and furniture shops e.t.c. With good contacts (i.e. lawyers, currency dealers) and all are reliable and trustworthy. I was very fortunate to find Lisa and can’t imagine going through the whole experience of buying in Spain without her. I hate to say it ‘ she’s GREAT’.”
“We used Lisa and her company to assist us in finding our perfect Spanish holiday home. Lisa has a dedicated passion to make sure that we found our ideal apartment in a short space of time and we have no hesitation in recommending Lisa to anyone looking to purchase a property in Spain. Highly professional and attentive throughout the whole process”
During 2016 my wife and I decided to go to Costa Del Sol to look for a holiday home. After reading about the different areas and having looked online for lots of different types of holiday homes, I came across Lisa’s web page. My wife and I both felt compelled to talk with Lisa, as she on her page highlighted her focus on not finding the perfect villa but most importantly the right area for us as a family. We, therefore, contacted Lisa and had a good talk via Skype, so that she could have a good impression of us as a family. She seemed very kind, focused on our wishes and not least very trustworthy.
After meeting Lisa for the first time in Mijas, during the fall of 2016, she very much confirmed our good impression of her based on the talk via Skype. One of the things we appreciated much about her guidance was her good knowledge about the local areas. Living in Denmark makes it hard to get an in-depth knowledge of the story, local culture, shops, restaurants, schools, attractions etc in the near area. After having viewed the last of several villas during our visit, which we fell in love with, we talked with Lisa about the rental potential and decided to buy the villa. When we first visited our new holiday home during Easter, Lisa came by for a viewing to see all the upgrades we have done on the villa.
We can only give our warmest recommendations to use Lisa as your independent advisor if you’re considering to purchase your own holiday villa or moving to the lovely Costa Del Sol.