Moving to a new country is pretty daunting. The wrong decision can be costly and have long term consequences for you and other family members. However, making the right decisions from the outset opens a new world of experiences and adventures.
Don’t leave yourself wondering “what if” … If you are wondering if Malaga and the Costa del Sol is the best place for you, our new accompanied orientation visits Malaga and the Costa del Sol will help answer your questions and ensure you make the right choice.
Introducing our Accompanied Orientation Visits Malaga.
There is a multitude of information and articles online about living in Malaga and the Costa del Sol. Excuse my bluntness, but most articles you read will sell you the dream and pain quaint, idyllic pictures. Unless you visit online forums … but we won’t go there!
We have also published enticing articles on this website, such as:
- A to Z: Reasons to live in Malaga
- 10 Reasons for Living in Malaga and the Costa del Sol
- Why Invest in Malaga Real Estate?
No matter how much you read online, until you actually visit and have your own personal questions answered, you are not in the strongest position to make an informed and accurate decision for you and your family.
Taking this into consideration, and following requests from many of you, we are excited to announce the launch, in February 2020, of our Accompanied Orientation Visits (AOVs)
Who are our Accompanied Orientation Visits for?
These initial orientation visits are designed for you if you answer “Yes” to any of these questions:
- Are you are considering moving to or purchasing property in the Malaga and Costa del Sol area but you are still not certain it is the best part of Spain for you?
- Do you have school-aged children and would like to check out local schools before deciding on your location?
- Would you like to see what kind of property you can afford in certain areas before committing to a property purchase?
- Do you have specific questions that you would like answered by a local expert?
- Do you have a business idea and would like to speak to a qualified professional before embarking on your new venture?
- Would you like to come and see what living in Malaga and the Costa del Sol is really like?
What do our Accompanied Orientation Visits Include?
Firstly, please be advised that these tours are personalised to your very own requirements and needs. There is no set format. We will arrange to video chat several times before your visit to ask many questions, fully understand your needs and ensure every angle is covered when you are here.
- You will be allocated a member of the Move To Malaga team, who will accompany you on guided visits to pre-selected, shortlisted locations that offer what you are looking for, within your budget.
- If required, we will arrange for you to carry out independent visits to local schools and professionals such as lawyers, accountants and business advisors.
- If required, we will arrange for you to view a small selection of properties, with local estate agents, so you can see first hand what you can hope to achieve within your planned budget.
- At the end of your trip, we will sit down together to discuss your visit and the appropriate next steps.
IMPORTANT: We are only able to offer a limited number of orientation visits each month. To avoid disappointment, please reserve your dates in advance.
How Much do our Accompanied Orientation Visits Malaga Cost?
We understand that making the move abroad, whether relocating or purchasing property, is a huge decision and that avoiding costly mistakes at the outset is essential for a successful outcome.
For this reason, we have priced our orientation visits at only €295.00.
What is more, when you sign up for our VIP Relocation Packages (property rental) or Property Finder Packages (property purchase), within 12 months of taking an orientation visit, we will deduct the whole amount from the cost of your package.
Your Next Step?
If you are still deciding if Malaga is the past place for you, take action now!
- Contact us using the form below.
- Request your Initial Relocation Questionnaire.
- As soon as we have the completed questionnaire back from you, we will arrange a time to talk.
- We will agree on a date for your orientation visit.
- You book your flights
- We will work together to arrange a visiting schedule to suit your requirements.
- We will see you in Malaga!
[happyforms id=”4887″ /]