Enjoy a Stress-Free Spain Relocation!
Relocating to Spain? We help you:
- Decide on the best place to live.
- Research education options for your children.
- Find great rental options and check contracts
- Complete the relevant NIE, TIE, and residency procedures
- Organise health insurance and bank accounts
- Have everything ready for your arrival.
- Avoid expensive mistakes.
The 3 Spain Relocation Steps
At Move to Malaga, we understand that everybody needs differing levels of support. For this reason, we can offer you a relocation package specifically tailored to your requirements.
Firstly, request our Initial Relocation Questionnaire that we ask you to sit down and take time to consider the answers. Your answers allow us to evaluate your own personal requirements.
Secondly, once we have reviewed your Initial Relocation Questionnaire we schedule a video consultation to discuss your plans in greater detail and to let you know how we will make your relocation process smoother and more enjoyable.
Thirdly, we agree on the best relocation support for your needs and start to plan your relocation with your own dedicated consultant. We then get on to creating your Plan of Action* and the fun begins!
Please be advised that we have a limited number of Spain relocation packages available each month. The sooner we start working together, the more successful and enjoyable your experience of moving to Spain will be.
The Plan Of Action*
Then, based on your requirements we start by helping you select the best area/town/village to live in. There are several factors we will need to discuss directly with you to make this decision. These include education requirements; specific property needs; transportation; budget and more.
Next, once we have shortlisted suitable areas, if time permits, we arrange orientation visits for you. Ideally, you will be contacting us at least 6 to 12 months before you plan to relocate. In this case, we suggest at least one, preferably two, visits to the areas. Obviously, the further in advance, we start the process, the better.
- Once the area has been decided, we focus on educational and property options.
- We help organise appointments and visits to local schools, this includes Spanish state, private and International schools.
- We work with recommended local estate agents to shortlist suitable properties for you to visit. If you are unable to visit the properties, we can offer our *VIP video service (please note this will incur an extra charge). IMPORTANT: We are unable to confirm visits in July & August!
- If necessary, we can assist with finding temporary accommodation until you secure a long-term rental or purchase a property.
- If you are renting a property, will liaise and negotiate with agents to ensure that your contract is to your needs and that the rental price you are paying is within budget.
- Alternatively, if you are purchasing a property we will ensure you have a reputable, independent, bilingual lawyer to advise you.
- We will support you through NIE, TIE, and residency applications.
- We advise and help you with decisions such as utility companies, internet providers, and purchasing a car.
IMPORTANT: Please be advised that we are not able to assist everyone. In order to maintain our excellent reputation and high level of service, we have only a limited number of vacancies each month.
Complete our Initial Relocation Questionnaire and we’ll arrange a video call to discuss the next steps!
Spain Relocation Packages
Our Relocation Packages are ideal for individuals, couples, and families. They are suitable for you if you have time to visit yourself. However, if you are not able to visit properties before you relocate and wish to have your home secured prior to your arrival in Spain ask about our VIP options. Additionally, our packages are extremely popular with people who prefer a more personal, handheld approach, particularly when attending appointments for official procedures when a good level of spoken Spanish is required for a positive and successful outcome.
All our Relocation Packages include personal assistance when attending appointments such as NIE & Residency applications and other essential Spanish paperwork procedures. Most importantly, you benefit from the assistance of your own personal translator when required for such occasions.
As an extra, our VIP video service is the best way to secure an ideal rental property as soon as it becomes available. Good rental properties rent out quickly! But we’ll be on hand to view and secure it for you.
Please note, our relocation packages include our fees for visiting 2 or 3 properties on your behalf, taking honest photos and videos, and basically being your eyes and ears here in the Malaga and Costa del Sol region. We will work together to draw up a suitable shortlist of properties to visit for you. Additional VIP video service property visits are available at a cost of €250* per property (*Subject to location. Contact us for more details).
***EU Couple/Individual: 1295€ EU Family 1495€
*** NON-EU Couple/Individual: 1795€ EU Family 1995€
***Please note that this package includes a selection, not necessarily all, of the above options. The minimum price is as above***
***VISA FEES are paid separately. FEES for NLV here
Adhoc Relocation Services:
We offer a wide range of services aimed at helping you to enjoy a smooth relocation:
- One-to-one consultations
- Property rental search
- Visa selection and application: Non Lucrative Visa, Golden Visa and Digital Nomad Visa
- School selection and enrolment
- NIE, Residency & TIE applications
- Padron certificates
- Translation and assistance with administrative procedures
If what you are looking for is not listed above, do not hesitate to contact us …