Thinking about moving to Spain or buying property in Spain?
Did you know that the British Embassy website offers information and advice to allow you to safely buy property in Spain?
Their dedicated “buying property in Spain” pages cover topics such as :
- General advice
- Purchasers checklist
- Bank guarantees
- Coastal properties
- Timeshare property
- Equity release schemes
- Taxes and other costs applicable to property purchases in Spain
- Additional costs
- Further information
- Letting a property in Spain
Their sound advice is as follows…
“If you are considering buying a property in Spain you will need to bear in mind that the legal system and steps to follow are different from those you may have experienced in the UK. It is important to note that while many British nationals enjoy life in Spain, a large number who have bought properties in Spain over recent years now face serious problems with their homes. This guide is intended to help you obtain the information you need to make a full and considered decision about your property purchase in Spain.”
For more details, visit their website HERE .
We look forward to helping you make the most of living in Spain!
Latest posts by Lisa Sadleir (see all)
- How to work in Spain and live your life to the full: Be your own boss! - November 23, 2018
- Making an Offer on Property in Spain: How Low Can You Go? - October 19, 2018
- Help in Spain: Save Time and Money with our Spain Survival Pack and Spain Solutions. - October 11, 2018