Many people ask me about English schools in Spain. People ask for my opinion about which school is the best.
I believe that choosing the right school for your child is a very personal decision and I advise you to contact the schools direct to organise an interview and to make an unbiased opinion.
If you are planning to move to the Mijas region of Malaga and would like your child to be educated in English, you may wish to consider the following options.
If you click on the names below you can visit each of the school’s websites.
Take your time deciding which school is better suited to your child. Organise visits to the schools before looking for a place to live. If you would like me to organise the visits for you, just get in touch and I’ll be happy to help out.
Costa Kinder Care is specially designed as a children’s centre, located in Benalmadena Pueblo, Costa del Sol. It is an international bilingual school aimed at children between the ages of 0-6 years. The centre is open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. throughout the year.
- School Address: Calle Muerdago, 29639 Benalmádena
- Tel: 00 34 952 44 80 07
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
St Anthony’s College was founded in 1968, the oldest British school on the coast! They offer the British National Curriculum, as well as Spanish ESO and Bachillerato to students aged three to eighteen, from a variety of nationalities and cultures.
- School Address: Camino de Coin Km 5,25 Mijas Costa – Málaga 29649
- Tel: 00 34 952 47 31 66
- Email: email@example.com
The British College is situated between Benalmadena and Fuengirola in an exclusive, peaceful urbanisation called “Torremuelle”, right on the wonderful Benalmádena coast, set in the foothills of the Benalmádena mountains.
They offer: Pre- Nursery (1 and 2 years old), Education in Nursery and Reception (3 and 4 years), Primary school (5 to 11 years), Secondary (11 to 16 years) and AS/A Levels.
- School Address: Urbanización Torremuelle. C/ Paseo del Genil s/n. 29630 Benalmádena Costa
- Tel: 00 34 952 44 22 15
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benalmadena International College is a modern and dynamic British school located in Nueva Torrequebrada, just off the N340 road between Benalmádena Costa and Fuengirola.
The college has been officially inspected and approved by a team of British Inspectors from the British Council (certificate number 2011/38). They are also registered and licensed with the Spanish Education Authority (centre number 29001078), which allows the college to teach students to university entrance level.
- School address: Calle Catamarán s/n, Nueva Torrequebrada, 29630 Benalmádena Costa.
- Tel: 00 34 952 561 666
- Email: email@example.com
Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada (CIT) is a bilingual private school (Spanish & English). The school offers Infant, Primary and Secondary Education in a stimulating and safe environment within the academic, social and sports limits.
- School address: Urbanización Torrequebrada, Calle Ronda del Golf Este, 7 – 11, 29639 Benalmádena, Málaga
- Tel: 00 34 952 57 60 65
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about International Schools in Malaga, read this article.
If you would like to read some of my other articles about choosing the best school for your child, please see the following articles published on FamilyLifeInSpain.com :
Latest posts by Lisa Sadleir (see all)
- To Rent or Buy Property In Malaga: My Advice To You - March 28, 2019
- How to Apply for Your NIE in Alicante - February 7, 2019
- Buying Real Estate In Spain: Buyer’s Agent Spain & Buy To Let in Spain - January 31, 2019