Applying for Spanish Residency in 2022: Questions to answer …
1. Are you an EU Citizen?
Please note: If you answer “Yes”, simply continue reading the information. If you answer “No” click the button and you will be taken to the relevant page.
2. Do you have an employment contract?
Applying for Spanish Residency in 2022 as an EU Citizen with an employment contract:
This is one of the easiest ways of applying for residency in Spain. You are issued with a “CERTIFICADO DE REGISTRO DE CIUDADANO DE LA U.E.” which is a small green card that includes your name and address and NIE number (link to old post).
You can book an appointment using THIS LINK https://sede.administracionespublicas.gob.es/icpco/index.html
- Scroll down to select your province
- Scroll down and select :
- In “Oficina” select the location for your application
- In “Trámites” select “CERTIFICADO DE REGISTRO DE CIUDADANO DE LA U.E”
- Select “Entrar”
- Select “PASAPORTE”
- Insert your passport number
- Insert “Nombre y apellidos” Name and surname
- Once you have inserted your name and passport number. Select “Solicitar cita” You will then see which locations have appointments available … Select your chosen location and hit “Siguiente”
- To receive the security code to confirm your appointment, you will need to add your contact phone number and email address. Ensure you have your phone close by as you will receive the confirmation code via a message. This code is only valid for 5 minutes!
- Select “Siguiente”
- The next screen will show you what days and times are available for an appointment.
- Select your choice, type the Captcha code and select “Siguiente”.
- A code will be sent to your phone almost immediately.
- Check the information is correct and tick the 2 small boxes on the bottom left of the screen and then “CONFIRMAR”
- If you have made a mistake, choose “VOLVER” and you return to the beginning.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address.