THE MOVE TO MALAGA PROMISE
- We work for you, the buyer. Not the vendor.
- We are not agents. We do not list property.
- We eliminate stress and risks..
- We will make your Spanish property search an enjoyable experience.
- We save you time and money.
- We help you avoid common pitfalls.
- We know how to spot a lemon!
- We won’t stop until we’ve found your ideal home in Spain!
What is a Property Finder?
A Property Finder represents you, the buyer, in a property purchase. The term is more common in the United Kingdom. In the United States, the situation is referred to as buyer brokerage or buyer’s agent, and in Australia it is known as Buyer Advocacy.
Property Finders specialise in sourcing and negotiating the purchase of property on behalf of the buyer. A Property Finder develops an in-depth understanding of a client’s requirements and then helps find a property which best matches these requirements.
Property Finders /Buyers’ Agents originated in the United States during the early 1990s and have grown to become involved in over 67% of property transactions there. In recent years, stemming primarily from the relocation industry, property finders now have a prominent involvement in property purchases and rentals across Europe.
Why do you need a Property Finder?
As Property Finders in Spain we manage and lead the property search process, speak to agents, private sellers and search property portals (some of which are not public), saving you hours and hours of research.
- We filter out unsuitable properties so you only view those that match your criteria. Saving you wasted visits.
- We have good working relationships with a network of selected estate agents throughout Malaga and Andalucía. Estate agents like property finders because – as fellow professionals in property, neither has any interest in wasting the others time (for them it’s a job not a hobby).
- We have quicker access to new properties, which agents are taking on and access to “off market” properties.
- We have “Inside knowledge.” We know the area inside out. We know the potential pitfalls. We will ensure you avoid buying a lemon.
- We have negotiating tactics and skills. And will handle all conversations on your behalf and advise on which approach is best. We are unemotional (unlike you) and experienced at negotiating, so we won’t fall for the “there are lots of interested buyers” trick.
- We will get your offer taken more seriously, in a competitive property market
- We have tons of resources including a video series on buying in Spain to take you through the process
We can only say that our property purchase and relocation from China to Spain has been made very easy, by the expert guidance and advice we have received from Lisa and Louise. We would not have been able to get everything done as smoothly without Lisa and Louise.
We cannot say THANK YOU enough, to Lisa and Louise for all the efforts and help to make our Spanish property purchase and relocation to Southern Spain smooth and effortless. We highly recommend anybody looking to purchase property and relocate to Southern Spain to contact Lisa and Louise, to ensure the move goes smoothly.
What areas do we cover?
We only focus on locations that we know inside out. In which we can pick up the phone to the best agents in the area. Where we know every urbanisation or residential area that is worth considering, where the best schools are, and the best investment opportunities.
We cover Andalucía in its entirety. From Cadiz, and the Costa de la Luz, to Malaga and the Costa del Sol. And whether you are looking for a penthouse in Marbella, a sprawling finca in the Serrania de Ronda, a bed and breakfast investment in Alhaurin el Grande, or a city residence in Málaga.
We’ll scout out the location and the property that matches your exact needs.
How to secure our services
Before we get started: We want to make clear that we totally independent and work only for our selected clients. Our service is very personalised and therefore we have a limited number of spaces each month. The sooner we start working together, the more successful and enjoyable your experience of buying property in Spain will be.
Once you have completed our initial brief form, we’ll arrange a Skype consultation, in which we’ll delve further into your plan and vision for the property purchase. And very importantly you get to know us. We want you to feel comfortable with who we are and how we will look after you.
Once we have spoken ( we prefer to make direct contact to allow us to fully understand your requirements), we will agree a time schedule and start the search.
We will contact the best agents in your search area to locate the most suitable properties for you. We will send recommended properties, based on your requirements. We will work together to prepare a short list of properties before your visit.
“Having experienced the services provided by Lisa I can thoroughly recommend her. You might be surprised to find not all estate agents are there to help you. They tend to promote the properties that they want to sell rather than the one you wish to buy. However Lisa will converse with all the estate agents and will view the properties with you. Therefore will quickly pick-up on your requirements which saves time and money. Also she provides an abundance of information about the area from schools to restaurants plus everything else. The help continues after your purchase with recommendations of builders and furniture shops e.t.c. With good contacts (i.e. lawyers, currency dealers) and all are reliable and trustworthy. I was very fortunate to find Lisa and can’t imagine going through the whole experience of buying in Spain without her. I hate to say it ‘ she’s GREAT’.”
Our Property Finder Costs
- Skype Consultations
- Property Shortlist
- Pre-planned itinerary for visits
- Assisted property visits
- Q&A session with a property lawyer
- Savings on currency transfer
- No obligation insurance quotes
- Opening a Spanish bank account
- Price negotiation
- Everything within the standard package, plus:
- Hotel/Accommodation & taxi booking service
- Pre-inspection visits to shortlisted properties
- Guided tours of selected areas
- Residency application support (if required)
- School selection and applications
- Assistance with paperwork for importation of personal belongings, setting up utility companies, telephone/internet and other services.
- Help with purchasing a car
Our latest articles on buying property in Spain
If you are thinking about buying real estate in Spain and are looking to make money from your investment, have you thought about buy to let? Owning a buy to let in Spain means that not only have you invested your money in solid bricks and mortar, you also have...
Making an offer on property in Spain can be an exciting yet daunting experience. There is a fine line between securing your ideal property at the best price and losing it forever. The decision to invest a large amount of money is no easy task. And when you make that...
About Our Relocation from China to Spain! In 2017, my wife and I decided to relocate from Shenzhen, China to Andalusia, Spain. My wife being Hong Kong-born, and myself being Danish, having lived in Hong Kong and China for the last 31 years, so the move from what we...