STRESS-FREE RELOCATION TO SPAIN
We’ll help you decide on the best place to live.
Research education options for your children.
Find great rental options.
Guidance through residency paperwork
Organising health insurance and bank accounts
We have everything ready for your arrival.
The Relocation Steps
At Move to Malaga, we understand that everybody needs differing levels of support. For this reason we can offer you a relocation package specifically tailored to your requirements, at a price which is right for you.
Here are the steps that we’ll take to get you started to a new life in Spain.
Upon receipt of your contact/ brief, we will send you our Initial Relocation Questionnaire that we ask you to sit down and take time to consider the answers. Your answers allow us to evaluate your own personal requirements.
Once we have reviewed your answers we will schedule a video Skype consultation to discuss your plans in greater detail and to let you know how we will make your relocation process smoother and more enjoyable.
Book your initial consultation now
Please be advised that we have a limited number of spaces each month. The sooner we start working together, the more successful and enjoyable your experience of move to Spain will be.
I highly recommend using Move to Málaga for your move to the Málaga Province. They have great services and staff to assist you. My relocation agent was Sabine and she was excellent and a pleasure to work with. I could not have made the move to live in Spain without the help and services of Sabine and Move to Málaga. I don’t speak Spanish and Sabine was a huge help in communicating with and navigating the government bureaucracies and systems in Spain. Sabine helped to find me the perfect apartment and location to live that meets my needs. I live in Los Boliches in Fuengirola and can walk to the train to get to Málaga Centro. I have access to the energy and entertainment of Málaga city and the peace and quiet of living in a residential area of Los Boliches. I am living my dream life in Southern Spain and very grateful to Sabine and the services of Move to Málaga. Excellent services and professional staff that truly care about satisfying their clients. Thank You Sabine!
The Plan Of Action
Based on your requirements we will start by helping you to select the best area / town / village to live. There are several factors we will need to discuss directly with you to make this decision. These will include factors such as: education requirements; specific property needs; transportation; budget and more.
Once we have shortlisted suitable areas, we can arrange visits for you, if time permits. Ideally, you will be contacting us at least 6 to 12 months before you plan to relocate. In this case, we would suggest at least one, preferably two, visits to the areas. Obviously, the further in advance we start the process, the better. We understand that every relocation has its own specific requirements. It is for this reason we tailor our options to your needs.
- Once the area has been decided, we will then focus on both educational and property options.
- We will help organise appointments and visits to local schools, this includes Spanish state, private and International schools.
- We will work with recommended local estate agents to shortlist suitable properties for you to visit. If you are unable to visit the properties, we can offer out *VIP video service (please note this will incur an extra charge).
- If necessary, we can assist with finding temporary accommodation until you secure a long term rental or purchase a property.
- If you are renting a property, we will liaise and negotiate with agents to ensure that your contract is to your needs and that the rental price you are paying is within budget.
- If you are purchasing a property we will ensure you have a reputable, independent, bilingual lawyer to advise you.
- We will support you through NIE and residency applications.
- And advise and help you with decisions such as utility companies, internet providers, and purchasing a car
IMPORTANT: Please be advised that we are not able to assist everyone. In order to maintain our excellent reputation and high level of service, we have only a couple of vacancies each month.
Deciding on your Ideal Location …
At Move to Malaga we work together with you to decide on the best location for your relocation. We will take into consideration your must-have and like-to-have criteria. Do you want to be close to the beach, in the countryside, close to schools, shops, or far removed in totally natural surroundings?
We know Malaga inside out. We cover from Nerja in the East to Manilva in the West. We specialise in areas along the Costa del Sol, Malaga city, and inland areas, such as Mijas, Alhaurin el Grande and Alhaurin de la Torre.
With our assistance, you will find your new home in the ideal location for you!
Relocation Packages & VIP Video Service
Our Relocation Packages are recommended for individuals, couples and families. They are suitable for you if you have time to visit yourself or if you are not able to visit properties before you relocate and wish to have your home secured prior to your arrival in Spain. Additionally, our packages are extremely popular with people who prefer a more personal, handheld approach, particularly when attending appointments for official procedures when a good level of spoken Spanish is required for a positive and successful outcome.
Relocation Packages include personal assistance when attending appointments such as NIE & Residency applications and other essential Spanish paperwork procedures. You will enjoy the assistance of your own personal translator when required for such occasions.
Our VIP video service is the best way to securing an ideal rental property as soon as it becomes available. Good rental properties rent out quickly! But we’ll be on hand to view and secure it for you.
Relocation packages include our fees for visiting 2 or 3 properties on your behalf, taking honest photos and videos and basically being your eyes and ears here in the Malaga and Costa del Sol region. We will work together to draw up a suitable shortlist of properties to visit for you. Additional VIP video service property visits are available at a cost of €250 per property (Subject to location. Contact us for more details).
Our Relocation Packages
Relocation PackageIndividual or Couple / Family
- Initial Skype Consult to assess your requirements and ensure you choose the best location for you
- Your own dedicated relocation consultant providing continual email communication and support throughout the whole process
- Property Search Assistance PLUS video visits by us – ideal if your time is limited!
- NIE & Residency Assistance PLUS a translator to attend your application submission with you!
- School Selection Assistance, including arranging visits and submitting applications
- Town Hall Registration Assistance PLUS a translator to attend your application submission with you!
- Opening a Spanish bank Account & Money Transfer savings
- Provision of Insurance Quotes from a recommended broker
- Quotes for Importing vehicles
- Assistance with Internet, Mobile & Utility Companies
- ***Please note that this package includes a selection, not necessarily all, of the above options. The minimum price is as above***
- Initial Orientation Map – a personally designed itinerary for your initial visits that will help you decide upon the best location for your needs – 150€ per day
Consultation slots to address specific concerns of questions 90 € + IVA / 30 minutes
NIE, Padron & Residency appointments*: Book appointment and preparation of paperwork: 100 € / 1 or 2 people or 150 € / families of 3+ * Accompany client to appointment and translation service 50€ per hour
Buying a car – attend the appointment and help negotiate the purchase 50 € / hour
- Applying for Spanish driving licence – help with paperwork, procedure, attending the appointment at Trafico 200 € * Includes one visit to trafico ** Further visits 50 € / per hour
- Internet, mobile & utility contracts. Advice on options and help with purchase from 150 €
- School consultation, research, booking school visit, help with application 350 €
- Source rental property only, organise visits, help with contract negotiation 500 €
- VIP rental property finder, we visit an agreed shortlist of 2 or 3 properties for you and provide honest feedback with video/photographs, help with contract negotiation 750 €.
*Please note that due to changing regulations and requirements due to Brexit, we are no longer able to offer these prices to UK passport holders. We will publish updated information and prices as soon as new regulations are in place.
Relocation Package Enquiry
Our latest articles on moving to Spain
Shattered Dreams or New Opportunities? The Impact of Coronavirus and Brexit on Moving to Spain in 2020.
Are you one of the many people who are thinking of moving to Spain in 2020 or soon after? Are you looking forward to a new and improved lifestyle? Have you been dreaming of outdoor living, healthy mediterranean diets, more time with your loved ones and those endless...
Who is this course for? Are you planning to move to Spain in the not too distant future?Would you like to have everything in place for a successful relocation?Are you worried you might make costly mistakes, with so much to think about?Are you confused about all the...
If you are planning to move to Spain or to purchase a property in Spain, in the not too distant future, you should seriously consider securing the best exchange rate you can, by signing up for a Forward Contract or Forward Buying Option. The exchange...