RELOCATION TO SPAIN WITHOUT THE HASSLE
- We’ll help you decide on the best place to live.
- Research education options for your children.
- Find great rental options.
- Guidance through residency paperwork
- Organising health insurance and bank accounts
- You arrive. We’ll do the rest.
The Relocation Steps
At Move to Malaga, we understand that everybody needs differing levels of support. For this reason we can offer you a relocation package specifically tailored to your requirements, at a price which is right for you.
Here are the steps that we’ll take to get you started to a new life in Spain.
Book your initial consultation now
Please be advised that we have a limited number of spaces each month. The sooner we start working together, the more successful and enjoyable your experience of move to Spain will be.
Karen M, United States
I highly recommend using Move to Málaga for your move to the Málaga Province. They have great services and staff to assist you. My relocation agent was Sabine and she was excellent and a pleasure to work with. I could not have made the move to live in Spain without the help and services of Sabine and Move to Málaga. I don’t speak Spanish and Sabine was a huge help in communicating with and navigating the government bureaucracies and systems in Spain. Sabine helped to find me the perfect apartment and location to live that meets my needs. I live in Los Boliches in Fuengirola and can walk to the train to get to Málaga Centro. I have access to the energy and entertainment of Málaga city and the peace and quiet of living in a residential area of Los Boliches. I am living my dream life in Southern Spain and very grateful to Sabine and the services of Move to Málaga. Excellent services and professional staff that truly care about satisfying their clients. Thank You Sabine!
The Plan Of Action
Based on your requirements we will start by helping you to select the best area / town / village to live. There are several factors we will need to discuss directly with you to make this decision. These will include factors such as: education requirements; specific property needs; transportation; budget and more.
Once we have shortlisted suitable areas, we can arrange visits for you, if time permits. Ideally, you will be contacting us at least 6 to 12 months before you plan to relocate. In this case, we would suggest at least one, preferably two, visits to the areas. Obviously, the further in advance we start the process, the better. We understand that every relocation has its own specific requirements. It is for this reason we tailor our options to your needs.
- Once the area has been decided, we will then focus on both educational and property options.
- We will help organise appointments and visits to local schools, this includes Spanish state, private and International schools.
- We will work with recommended local estate agents to shortlist suitable properties for you to visit. If you are unable to visit the properties, we can offer out *VIP video service (please note this will incur an extra charge).
- If necessary, we can assist with finding temporary accommodation until you secure a long term rental or purchase a property.
- If you are renting a property, we will liaise and negotiate with agents to ensure that your contract is to your needs and that the rental price you are paying is within budget.
- If you are purchasing a property we will ensure you have a reputable, independent, bilingual lawyer to advise you.
- We will support you through NIE and residency applications.
- And advise and help you with decisions such as utility companies, internet providers, and purchasing a car
IMPORTANT: Please be advised that we are not able to assist everyone. In order to maintain our excellent reputation and high level of service, we have only a couple of vacancies each month.
Choosing The Right Location
At Move to Malaga we work together with you to decide on the best location for your relocation. We will take into consideration your must-have and like-to-have criteria. Do you want to be close to the beach, in the countryside, close to schools, shops, or far removed in totally natural surroundings?
We know Andalucía inside out. We cover from Cadiz and the Costa de la Luz to Granada and the Costa Tropical. In the Malaga province, we work all along the Costa del Sol, Malaga city, and inland areas, such as Mijas, Alhaurin el Grande, Coín, Ronda and beyond.
We also have our wonderful consultant, Sarah Farrell in Alicante, if the Costa Blanca is your preferred location.
Our VIP Packages are recommended for couples and families who are not able to visit properties before they arrive and wish to have their home secure on arrival in Spain.
Our VIP video service is the best way to securing an ideal rental property as soon as it becomes available. Good rental properties rent out quickly! But we’ll be on hand to view and secure it for you.
VIP packages include our fees for visiting 2 or 3 properties on your behalf, taking honest photos and videos and basically being your eyes and ears here in the Malaga and Costa del Sol region.
Louise’s support was absolutely invaluable when my husband and I recently relocated to Spain. As we were pretty unfamiliar with the area, she gave us lots of suggestions of the best areas to live in Malaga province that fit our requirements (and she really listened to what our “must haves” were) and used her extensive network of contacts to set up our viewings. She organised a full day of scheduled viewings for us, so it couldn’t have been easier for us to drive to each meeting place to meet the agent/owner of each property. On the viewing day itself, Louise was close to hand to liaise with the agents on our behalf to clarify any issues, rearrange late appointments etc which took a lot of stress out of the situation. When we decided on our property, I called Louise and within 10 minutes she had contacted the agent for us and agreed the offer – such efficiency was invaluable in a competitive rental market. We are now about to move into the house of our dreams in Malaga and I can honestly say that it would not have been possible without Louise’s expertise and support – not to mention patience and good humour! I wholeheartedly recommend her services.
Our Relocation Packages
- Initial Skype Consult +Property Search Assistance +NIE & Residency Assistance +School Selection Assistance +Town Hall Registration Assistance +Bank Account & Money Transfer +Insurance Quotes +Quotes for Importing vehicles +Assistance with Utility Companies ***Please note that this package includes a selection, not necessarily all, of the above options. The minimum price is €695.***
- Initial Skype Consult +Property Search Assistance PLUS video visits by us – ideal if your time is limited! +NIE & Residency Assistance PLUS a translator to attend your application submission with you! +School Selection Assistance +Town Hall Registration Assistance PLUS a translator to attend your application submission with you! +Bank Account & Money Transfer +Insurance Quotes +Quotes for Importing vehicles +Assistance with Utility Companies ***Please note that this package includes a selection, not necessarily all, of the above options. The minimum price is €995.***
Consultation slots to address specific concerns of questions 90 € + IVA / 30 minutes
NIE, Padron & Residency appointments*: Book appointment and preparation of paperwork: 100 € / 1 or 2 people or 150 € / families of 3+ * Accompany client to appointment and translation service €50 per hour
Buying a car – attend the appointment and help negotiate the purchase 50 € / hour
Applying for Spanish driving licence – help with paperwork, procedure, attending appointment at Trafico 200 € * Includes one visit to trafico ** Further visits 50 € / per hour
Internet, mobile & utility contracts. Advice on options and help with purchase. 100 €
School consultation, research, booking school visit, help with application 350 €
Source rental property only, organise visits, help with contract negotiation 350 €
Our latest articles on moving to Spain
About Our Relocation from China to Spain! In 2017, my wife and I decided to relocate from Shenzhen, China to Andalusia, Spain. My wife being Hong Kong-born, and myself being Danish, having lived in Hong Kong and China for the last 31 years, so the move from what we...
If you are considering a move to the Malaga area and want to live in a culturally rich environment, away from the expat life of the Costa del Sol, a move to Ronda is a great choice. There is something about Ronda that awakens a passion in everyone that visits. Ernest...
Are you wondering whether to move to Marbella or buy property in Marbella? Let us share some interesting factors with you to help you make the right decision ... Exclusive Marbella. The five star destination. Marbella is renowned for world-class tourism, celebrity...